Antenatal Education Classes Kent, Medway and London
Mama’s Instinct Provides Pregnancy Coaching Antenatal Classes Prenatal Parenting Programme Relaxation sessions of Pregnancy The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme Self Hypnosis in Pregnancy Early Years Training Science Tutoring Parenting Workshops Tools for Life Consultancy Nannying Emergency Childcare Maternity Nanning Aromatherapy for childbirth Mindful Rebozo Closing the Bones Early Parenting Programme
Multiaward Winning Antenatal Education. Bex has a vast experience of teaching electronically through her roles as an Open Univertity Lectuter and Freelance Trainer. Shes been teaching online since 2009 and has been offering this option from the beginning. Now due to COVID-19 All Mama’s Instinct sessions will be live e-learning. For dynamic online learning contact Bex M.Ed, PGCE.
If you have found yourself on this page looking for an old style run of the mill traditional hypnobirthing course, one that says if you do as I tell you then you will have a perfect birth, then this is the wrong programme for you.
Why my course are different?
- I work privately with all my clients with an option of a small group of up to 3 couples when friends are pregnant together. Unlike the NHS who offer classes 15-20 couples per group.
- When you book onto a course you get far more than you ever imagined as I have over 30 years experience with working with families and their individual needs, have read and studies more topics than you could during your pregnancy and if I don’t know something I know someone who does.
- Classes share antidotal real-life stories from clients who have achieved the right birth on the day
- I look at your journey holistically and offer information to suit your personal circumstances
- I offer support every step of the way through my secret groups and open channels of communication
- I have a passion for couples who have special circumstances and help you get the tailored service from the NHS so your choices are understood
- I work with couples who have received a change in circumstances such as breech presentation, inductions, VBAC and elective caesarean
- The first-time couples call it fate that they find me “Chance made us your client, but your support, encouragement and advise made us friends” Holly 2016
- Social meet up and long-lasting friendships develop between the couples who attend my sessions and meet-ups