Sally Harley and Bex Hough jointly run North West Kent Positive Birth Movement Group in a number of locations. Sally is an Independent Registered Midwife. Bex is a Pre and Postnatal Specialist.
The monthly themes for 2020 will be:
16th January – My birth choices
20th February – Planning for Birth
19th March – What is giving birth actually like?
16th April – My birth room
21st May – The 4th Trimester
18th June – Dads and Birth Partners
16th July – Birth Films and Images
20thAugust – Bonding with my baby
17thSeptember – Induction
15thOctober – Human rights in childbirth
19th November – Caesarean birth
10th December – Oxytocin
Bex is excited to announce that as of the 15th September 2014, Mama’s Instinct is now part of the Positive Birth Movement!
Welcome, I am Bex! I am an antenatal and parenting coach who uses an holistic approach to guide and provide information from preconception to your child leaving home. So that you can make informed decisions which are right for you and your family.
I am highly experienced at coach can tailor your experience to met your individual needs. I has over 30 years experience working with families and children. 14 years experience of Coaching and Training Organisations, Professionals and Parents from foundation level to post graduate level of formal qualifications.
I can cover all areas up to an hours travel travel from Gravesend in Kent.
Finalist in Kent Women in Business Professional Achievement Award 2019!
- Hypnobirthing on a budget!
- Birth Awareness 3 Step Rewind
- Breastfeeding Support
- Confident Caesarean Programme
- Darenth, Hextable, Swanley and Wilmington Antenatal Hypnobirthing Group Classes
- By your side for Bump, Birth and Baby
- Comparison DVH (Katherine Graves) hypnobirthing & Mama’s Instinct (Wise Hippo)
- Wise Hippo vs NHS
- Prenatal Parenting Programme -The BEST Start Solutions
- London Borough of Bexley Antenatal Hypnobirthing Group Classes
- Work with Bex
- Online Parenting Classes – The FUSS Free format
- Aromatherapy for Childbirth