Sally Harley and Bex Hough jointly run North West Kent Positive Birth Movement Group in a number of locations. Sally is an Independent Registered Midwife. Bex is a Pregnancy Coach and North Kent Maternity Services Liaison Committee Chair that works directly with Darent Valley Hospital.
Bex is excited to announce that as of the 15th September 2014, Mama’s Instinct is now part of the Positive Birth Movement!
Antenatal Classes | Holistic Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting Coaching | Early Years Expert
Welcome, I am Bex! I am an antenatal and parenting coach who uses an holistic approach to guide and provide information from preconception to your child leaving home. So that you can make informed decisions which are right for you and your family.
I am highly experienced at coach can tailor your experience to met your individual needs. I has over 25 years experience working with families and children.
I can cover all areas up to an hours travel travel from Gravesend in Kent.
- By your side for Bump, Birth and Baby
- Confident C-Section Programme
- Prenatal Parenting Programme -The BEST Start Solutions
- FROM MILK TO SOLIDS: AN APPROACH TO WEANING
- Online Parenting Classes – The FUSS Free format
- Wise Hippo vs NHS
- Comparison DVH (Katherine Graves) hypnobirthing & Mama’s Instinct (Wise Hippo)
- Work with Bex