Sally Harley and Bex Hough jointly run North West Kent Positive Birth Movement Group in a number of locations. Sally is an Independent Registered Midwife. Bex is a Pregnancy Coach and North Kent Maternity Services Liaison Committee Chair that works directly with Darent Valley Hospital.
Bex is excited to announce that as of the 15th September 2014, Mama’s Instinct is now part of the Positive Birth Movement!
Welcome, I am Bex! I am an antenatal and parenting coach who uses an holistic approach to guide and provide information from preconception to your child leaving home. So that you can make informed decisions which are right for you and your family.
I am highly experienced at coach can tailor your experience to met your individual needs. I has over 30 years experience working with families and children. 14 years experience of Coaching and Training Organisations, Professionals and Parents from foundation level to post graduate level of formal qualifications.
I can cover all areas up to an hours travel travel from Gravesend in Kent.
Finalist in Kent Women in Business Professional Achievement Award 2019!
- Birth Awareness 3 Step Rewind
- Darenth, Hextable, Swanley and Wilmington Antenatal Hypnobirthing Group Classes
- By your side for Bump, Birth and Baby
- Confident Caesarean Programme
- Prenatal Parenting Programme -The BEST Start Solutions
- Online Parenting Classes – The FUSS Free format
- Wise Hippo vs NHS
- Comparison DVH (Katherine Graves) hypnobirthing & Mama’s Instinct (Wise Hippo)
- Aromatherapy for Childbirth
- Work with Bex
- London Borough of Bexley Antenatal Hypnobirthing Group Classes